Friday 1 February 2013

High Tide01:17 (2.60m)
Low Tide07:35 (0.50m)
High Tide13:47 (2.30m)
Low Tide19:31 (0.80m
Sea temperature: not taken (for ages - must rectify tomorrow)
Sea conditions: choppy but quite safe
Weather: foul, really, really could. Rain, wind, cold, miserable.
Joined by: no one
Topics of conversation:
Being joined by no one - this was due to the weather for the last couple of days. The Pirate and I are making use of the beach hut in order to a) keep our clothes dry, b) make things easier in general for The Pirate as it gets a bit hairy in the wind and rain when you are trying to dress and balance without your stick, and c) to keep my skinny long dogs from getting soaked and glaring at me as they wait for me to get dressed. The others are either made of hardier stuff or find removing a wet suit in a confined space with other people impossible without pinging Neoprene everywhere and so have gone for the getting wet clothes option over the last few days. The Pirate and I are creatures of habit and so we also see each other on our early evening walks most days and the last couple have provided soft sunsets.
Reeds above my head

Spong Bridge

Dug, the beach hut and friends

From Viking bridge

We met up with The Poet on the way home and again I told him how much I have enjoyed reading his latest masterpiece, I shall apply for permission to blog extracts once it is complete, as well as DK's memoir. Watch this space for exclusives, the Sunday Telegraph will have to watch out....

No comments:

Post a Comment