Sunday 25 November 2012

Low Tide01:44 (1.10m)
High Tide07:50 (2.40m)
Low Tide14:10 (0.80m)
High Tide20:54 (2.40m)
Sea temperature: not taken - too rough
Sea conditions: see above
Weather: see below

Joined by: no one
Topics of conversation:
You are not really going in are you DK? It was so windy that you could lie down on the wind coming up the beach from the south and yet he did. As he was late I had wandered down the beach as Mertz and the dogs had come down to see the sea raging but when DK arrived I ran back to make sure he was safe. There was no way I was going in and he lasted for about 25 seconds as the current was so strong. Sara and The Poet had seen the sea from their house and realised it wasn't a swimming day, for normal human beings that is.
Mertz took this at the other end of the beach
Waiting for god
I was still on high as I'd been to the most incredible performance at Snape the night before -  Choreographer Hofesh Shechter's Uprising and In Your Rooms and the music had blown me away. The Yogi and Wolfie took me as a treat and we had front row seats, which I was delighted about, having forgotten my glasses, but the usher approached us as we took our seats with little presents: ear plugs. He whispered "it's very loud!". It was and we loved it. There's a taster of it here on his site: Hofesh Shechter

No comments:

Post a Comment