Monday 19 November 2012

High Tide01:39 (2.60m)
Low Tide08:07 (0.60m)
High Tide14:37 (2.40m)
Low Tide20:12 (1.00m)
Sea temperature: 9.1
Sea conditions: shallow, choppy, undertoad.
Weather: Very windy, sunny, clouds on the horizon but otherwise sunny
Joined by: Sara and The Poet
Topics of conversation: 
Still not The Killing as Sara and The Poet haven't seen it yet so The Pirate and I just exchanged glances.
A change in the air, the wind made it feel much colder. We didn't hang about chatting, but Luna and I had a mad 10 minutes running up and down the sandy beach to get warm, she play-attacked me and went round and round in ever decreasing circles, ruining the smooth sand. Fortunately I'd taken some pictures with my phone before she did. We all hurried to get over the dunes to the relative calm I picked Alf up and carried him home as he was delaying proceedings - he makes a great hand warmer.
Missing you already DK.



As always, my horizons are not straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment