Sunday 15 January 2012


High Tide01:59 (2.60m)
Low Tide08:26 (0.60m)
High Tide14:39 (2.30m)
Low Tide20:19 (0.90m)  
Sea temperature: 5.2
Sea Conditions: Very. very low tide, small irritating waves
Weather: Mild, slightly windy, clouds
Joined by: No one
Topics of conversation:
Borgen was banned today as we're catching up tonight, but DK alerted me to look out for another character from The Killing in the cabinet.
Waggy Tails - Mabel's new school - she's learning to 'lie down' and 'stand up' and I later had a demo of her new skills, which were very impressive. Apparently she was used as the demo dog - always a good sign (although when The Yogi uses my for demo's in class I think it's just because she knows me well enough to push and prod me into asanas with more force!).
I wasn't really awake this morning, until I swallowed a mouth full of sea water and then I felt rather sick so a can't remember much more but the skies were stunning.







No comments:

Post a Comment