Wednesday 19 October 2011


High Tide03:19 (2.40m)
Low Tide09:23 (0.90m)
High Tide15:53 (2.20m)
Low Tide21:32 (1.10m
Sea temperature: 13.2
Sea conditions: ripples
Weather: sun, crisp and a very slight frost
Joined by: no one
Topics of conversation:
The irony of by having done my back in doing something I try to persuade everyone to do, because it's good for you, e.i. yoga. I've never damaged it before and have no idea what I did wrong but having tried to brave it out yesterday I decided that swimming in the cold water wasn't going to help. The boys were very sympathetic, especially as it was my kind of sea this morning. We chatted briefly and then I wandered off, feeling sorry for myself, and took a few photos as I've usually been in the sea with them so haven't had any shots to prove that we actually do swim.  I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out what the other topics were!





No comments:

Post a Comment